Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 5- Kitty Pattern WINNERS!


We have our winners! This was sooo much fun! I have had a lot of pets in my life and I loved reading about everyone else's. 

Abby helped me make the number papers and then I let her swish them all in a bowl, close her eyes and pick three papers!

The winners are…. comments #43 (kate), #73 (Hannah) and #111 (Haws Family)!!! 


kate said...
When I was a little girl I had a little black kitty named Miffy, after the Dick Bruna books. She was super sassy.


Hannah said...
My favorite pets (can't pick one!) are my two current dogs. They are Chinese Cresteds, and although they are the same breed they are each SO different. My female, LuLu, is almost entirely hairless and my male, Kingston, is covered in long puffy hair on his whole body. They are the sweetest and strangest dogs I've ever had. Also, I'm getting a kitten next week and i'm super excited, so having the Katie Kitten pattern would be great so I can make a look-a-like doll of him. :)


Haws Family said...
We have two cats, Callie and Frances. We had them "fixed" as soon as we could. My 5 girls think it's the saddest thing ever that they won't have any kittens. "you mean they'll NEVER be mothers, mom?"


Congratulations to all of the winners! Please send me an email at sarah@bitofwhimsydolls.com and let me know which prize you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment