Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 years! 5 Dolls! 5 Winners!

The winners are in! Random.org helped in picking the winning comments... read on to see if someone is coming home to you!



Sunny Mae is going home to:

My 5 yr old would love this doll! Perfect for your 5th Anniversary. I also posted on Facebook. Would love to pin it on pinterest but not sure how. lol!



                                                              




















Veruca Mae is going home to:

Pinned!




                                                           

















Addie Mae is going home to:

So cute, enter me please!












Camilla Mae is going home to:

Love this doll and her skirt is so pretty - everyone of these dolls are so precious.



   




















Lizzy Mae is going home to:

have shared her on my fb page :)

THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the giveaways! If you are a winner, please email me at sarah@bitofwhimsydolls.com with your address!!!

1 comment: